Wednesday 3rd March 2021
Today I want you to try to create your own PE Circuit!
You will need to think of 5 different physical exercises to include in your circuit (remember you can use the internet to look up how to do any of the exercises below).
This could include:
- Star Jumps
- Press Ups
- Running on the Spot
- Burpees (in a press up position, bring your knees to your chest and then jump as high as you can - repeat)
- Punching on the Spot (while jogging on the spot, punch with alternative arms in front of you)
- Climbing the Ladder (while jogging on the spot, pretend you're climbing a ladder above you)
- Mountain Climbers (in a press up position, bring alternative knees to your chest, one after the other)
- Jumping on the Spot
- ... and many more choices!
Once you have decided on your 5 exercises, write the names of the exercise on 5 different pieces of paper and create a circle on the floor. Time to begin!
You can either do:
- 30 seconds of exercise, 1 minute rest (medium)
- 45 seconds of exercise, 1 minute rest (hard)
- 45 seconds of exercise, 45 seconds rest (very hard!)
Remember to have more rest if you are struggling! Have fun and you can repeat the circuit more than once if you are feeling up for the challenge!
Let your teacher know how you got on in your email to us!