16th - 23rd November 2020
Year 6 Homework
Year 6 homework for the week beginning 16th November 2020.
Log on to MyMaths and complete the lesson ‘Long and Short Division'.
Log on to Cracking Comprehension and complete the quiz based on 'The Wind in the Willows'.
Log on to spag.com and complete the 'Direct Speech Punctuation (A)' activity.
Remember to practise your weekly spellings:
You could also use words from the common exception word lists to complete a spelling activity.
Below are some ideas for spelling activities:
- Choose 5 words from the list and then write a synonym (a word which means the same), an antonym (a word which means the opposite), the meaning of the word and an example of how to use the word in a sentence.
- Choose 10 words and write them in different styles e.g. rainbow/colourful writing, curly writing, bold writing, fancy writing.
- Choose 10 words and write them in different materials e.g. chalk, pebbles, paint, water.
- Ask an adult/older sibling to quiz you on the spellings.
- Use the Spelling Frame website to practise your words.
Please complete your homework by Monday 23rd November 2020